Aishwarya is the Head of Customer Success at Maltego Technologies. In her role, she and her team guide users across Fortune 500 companies and the worlds top law enforcement agencies with cyber security investigations used to identify threat actors involved in malware attacks, phishing attacks or drug/weapon trade through the Maltego link analysis tool. She given talks on the state of cyber security and challenges faced by analysts at conferences around the world such as the Leaders in Security conference held in Belgium.
Original from Bangalore, India, Aishwarya currently resides in Munich, Germany since 7 years and has a masters in power engineering from TU Munich with an Honours degree in technology management from the CDTM.
Aishwarya loves travelling and is passionate about mentoring and supporting minority groups such as women/men of colour, immigrants or young women/men with their career and personal growth.
You can find the whole #SpeakUp here:
More about Cybersecurity:
- How to join the cybersecurity field: www.sans.org/blog/getting-star…
- How to scan your personal profile(with Maltego): www.maltego.com/blog/beginners…
Other resources to learn cybersecurity related topics:
More about Aishwarya Ravindran and Women in Cybersecurity Munich:
- Our interview with her: www.womenintechev.de/interview…
- Aishwarya on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aishr90/
- Meet-Up Group Women in Cybersecurity Munich: www.meetup.com/Intl-women-in-c…
- Her talk with Sonya Moisset: youtu.be/jTo9OBxgnvY
Support our work financially► paypal.me/womenintechev