Our monthly series of events #SpeakUp enables any kind of Woman in Tech to talk about herself, her career, job or projects. In this way we inspire more women or girls to pursue a career in Tech!
No matter in which field of tech you work – we are interested in any tech-related topics and are looking forward to a smooth fireside chat with you!
What we give:
As a non-profit organisation, we have very limited resources. Nevertheless, we are very interested in giving Women in Tech the opportunity to present herselves and her topics:
- Creation of material for social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) before and after the event (with announcements, quotes and much more.)
- Planning and streaming of the event
- Promotion of the event via our external and internal network, tagging your social media accounts
- Video and sound editing after the event, upload to our YouTube channel
- Creation and promotion of a recap of the event including social media post and blog article
What we expect from you:
We do this effort with joy. In return we expect you to support us by promoting yourself, your project and the event:
- Fill out the form below as detailed as possible
- We’ll send you the link to the event page as well as a picture for Instagram in order to share it on your social media accounts . We expect you to advertise your #SpeakUp on your social media channels. Please also invite your friends and colleagues to the event.
- As soon as we uploaded your YouTube video, you’ll get an e-mail from us with the link. Please share this as well, so we reach as many Women in Tech as possible.
- Before and / or after the #SpeakUp, send us information about projects, websites, companies, organisations that you will present or address during the event.
If you would like to be part of this series of events and present your tech-company or tech-project we look forward to receiving your application as a speaker via this form: